Holiday Meal Donation
How it Works:
1. We will be collecting food donations this holiday season. Items can be dropped off at our Administrative Office: 455 Acoma St. Denver, CO 80204 (Find list of accepted food donations below).
2. Many of the residential facilities take the teenagers out on the town for a special holiday dinner. Sponsor a house's dinner by donating a restaurant gift card.
3. We are very appreciative for any monetary donations for us to buy ingredients for special home-cooked holiday meals.
List of Accepted Donated Food:
1. Canned Foods
- Green Beans
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Fried Onions
- Boxed Stuffing
2. Fresh/Prepared Foods
- Holiday Ham
- Fruit/Veggie Platter
- Salad Mix
- Panned Lasagna
Holiday Hope Gift Program
Fulfill a teenagers holiday wish list this Holiday Season by purchasing items on their wish list!
How it Works:
1. Commit $100 to fulfill one of our resident's holiday wish lists.
2. Shop for the gifts on the wish list.
3. Drop off your gifts at our Administrative Office:
455 Acoma St. Denver, CO 80204.
We know the holidays are a busy time, and it can be difficult for those who wish to participate in our various holiday programs. In an effort to expand levels of participation, we also offer the option of making a monetary contribution. We appreciate all donations, big and small, in order to make a difference in the lives of our youth.